- From a quiet Memorial Day weekend to a shocking surprise
- Plan B: Submit an appeal to Facebook
- Some Good News
- My thoughts about Facebook
- What have I learned from my experience with Facebook?
- Story of disabled Facebok Account covered by local news
- Better Business Bureau
- Success Story from someone who gained back their Facebook Account
- Request for appeal of deactivated account
- Bread and Butter
A few posts I’ve read online have directed me to a form where you can submit an appeal to Facebook. I have tried doing this, but will then get the immediate response that Facebook will not be reviewing the decision to disable my account.
A post which recommends submitting an appeal also identities the automated message that I’ve been seeing as a sign that Facebook will not re-enable my account. It also says to only submit an appeal once, so I guess I probably should stop trying at this point.